- Helping you calm yourself when you experience an outburst of anxiety based anger.
- Enabling you to forgive yourself for feeling helpless and scared.
- You being able to gently begin the process of investigating the roots of your fear based lashing out at loved ones.
- Gently waking up and loosening those areas of your body frozen by anxiety.
- Releasing the negative energies your body tends to unintentionally hold onto in times of fear.
- Being “present” in a way that isn’t jarring.
Flower Essences capture the energetic imprint, or signature of a plant. Flowers are the highest expression of the life force of a plant, this energy and expression is charged by either the light of the moon, the full and warm rays of the sun, or the enchanting and mysterious luminal magick of a cloudy day in a basin of pure water. The flower essence is then gently infused and preserved with the alcohol based liquid the plant’s spirit tells me it wants to be held in.
Flower essences are usually taken internally but can also be applied topically (usually through massage) to areas of the body (scalp, pelvis, etc.) as needed. For regular use, a drop or two under the tongue or in a glass of water sipped throughout the day will do. In times of acute need four drops under the tongue every 3-4 hours is recommended. The same dosage principle applies to external use.
Contains: water, alcohol, 4 x dilution of glandularia bipinnatifida