- Helping you find the light when you can’t see past the pitch black darkness of an anxiety attack
- Enabling you to hear the loving voices of ancestors reaching out to comfort you
- Connects one to the feelings of grandmother’s wisdom
- Bathes you in golden light during times of panic bought on by ancestral memories of race and/or gender based violence
- Gently reminds you to embrace the strength and beauty of your sacred and eternal feminine side.
- Softens the sharper and more jagged edges’ of PTSD.
- The answer is Love.
- Quieting down that voice that says you aren’t beautiful and worthy of love
- Calming you down after a draining encounter with body based hatred such as fat phobia and/or transphobia
Flower Essences capture the energetic imprint, or signature of a plant. Flowers are the highest expression of the life force of a plant, this energy and expression is charged by either the light of the moon, the full and warm rays of the sun, or the enchanting and mysterious luminal magick of a cloudy day in a basin of pure water. The flower essence is then gently infused and preserved with the alcohol based liquid the plant’s spirit tells me it wants to be held in.
Flower essences are usually taken internally but can also be applied topically (usually through massage) to areas of the body (scalp, pelvis, etc.) as needed. For regular use, a drop or two under the tongue or in a glass of water sipped throughout the day will do. In times of acute need four drops under the tongue every 3-4 hours is recommended. The same dosage principle applies to external use.
Contains: water, alcohol, 4 x dilution of wildcrafted rosa and wildcrafted datura wrightii infusion infusion