- Helping you access your long repressed warrior queen nature.
- You realizing that there are powerful spiritual and ancestral forces surrounding you who can be called upon for strength and protection.
- Enabling you to shed that harsh and judgmental inner voice that tells you that you aren’t worth fighting for.
- You freely experiencing the transformative winds of change and the desire to keep fighting.
- Cutting and whirling through jagged edges’of PTSD that can leave you feeling frozen.
- Releasing the negative association of needing help from those possessing female/feminine energy.
- Rituals where you need to petition Oya for guidance.
Flower Essences capture the energetic imprint, or signature of a plant. Flowers are the highest expression of the life force of a plant, this energy and expression is charged by either the light of the moon, the full and warm rays of the sun, or the enchanting and mysterious luminal magick of a cloudy day in a basin of pure water. The flower essence is then gently infused and preserved with the alcohol based liquid the plant’s spirit tells me it wants to be held in.
Flower essences are usually taken internally but can also be applied topically (usually through massage) to areas of the body (scalp, pelvis, etc.) as needed. For regular use, a drop or two under the tongue or in a glass of water sipped throughout the day will do. In times of acute need four drops under the tongue every 3-4 hours is recommended. The same dosage principle applies to external use.
Contains: water, alcohol, 4x infusion rosa damascena